If you are looking to purchase a multifunction printer for your office, there are a few things you need to consider:
- What are Your Needs? – Each office has unique needs, and your multifunction printer needs to be up for the job. The printer that is right for you depends on how you plan to use the printer, and how much printing and copying you will need to do. A multifunction printer can print, copy, scan, and fax all in one machine, but that doesn’t mean that every multifunction printer can handle your demands. Consider the size of your office and the amount of work you need to do. You may need multiple printers for a large office.
- What is the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) – When checking the price of a printer, you also have to consider the cost of consumables. How much do the ink and toner cost and how will that impact your budget?
- What’s the Lowdown? – Before you buy, look into reviews by independent test agencies and customer testimonials to see what they think. Their advice can be invaluable when selecting a printer.
- Check for System Integration – Look for a printer that advertises user-friendliness and easy network connectivity. Your new printer should not be a hassle to set up.
- Check the Customer Service – You can get commercial printers in Dallas, TX, from a variety of vendors, but you need to choose the one that is committed to keeping your printer up and running efficiently after the sale.
Contact us today to learn more about our multifunction printer options. Our team can help you select the printer that is right for your office.
Nothing slows down activity at the office like an uncooperative printer. Here are a handful of common printer issues that you can solve on your own:
- Slow Printing – The speed of your printer depends a lot on the make and model you choose, but there are ways that you can increase the speed of your printer. For day to day printing, the highest quality print is not necessary. If you print at a slightly lower quality for anything that isn’t a presentation, you will add some valuable time back into your day.
- Paper Jams – Today’s printers are much better at preventing paper jams than in the past. When you do get a paper jam, it is likely because the paper is not aligned right or because the tray is too full. When you reload the printer with new paper, make sure you align the stack neatly with the guides and avoid over-filling the tray.
- Printer Won’t Print – There are a few reasons why a printer may not be functioning:
- Check for Error Messages – If you’re getting an error message on your printer, take the next steps to correct the warning and then see if you can
- Check the USB or Ethernet – If you aren’t getting error messages, or have corrected the previous problem and still cannot print, check the USB or Ethernet connection. If you have a wireless printer in your office, check that it is connected to Wi-Fi and that it is in the right
- Check the Software – The software for the printer needs to be installed on the computer you are printing from. Check that you have the latest version of the software installed. It may need to be reinstalled if it has been corrupted.
When you are looking to order printers in Dallas, TX, for your office, choose the company that provides the best products and services available – CESCO Inc. Contact us today for more information.
The copy machine is a staple of any office, so it’s important to make sure you purchase a commercial copier that comes equipped with every feature you need to perform your day-to-day tasks more efficiently. Here are some features to look for when you are purchasing commercial copiers in Dallas.
Multifunctional – An all-in-one copier may be an excellent investment for your office because it eliminates the need to buy both a printer and copier. Multifunctional copiers can copy, print, scan, email, and fax documents.
Automatic Document Feeder – Instead of placing the documents you wish to copy onto the glass copying surface, a copier with an automatic document feeder will automatically grab the original documents page by page from the feeder. This makes copying multi-page document much more simple and efficient.
Changing Sizes – A copier that can adjust the size of a document is incredibly useful. With this feature, you can copy legal-size documents onto letter-size paper without difficulty. This eliminates the need to purchases multiple paper sizes.
Sorting – Automatic sorting is essential for printing multi-page documents. These copiers can also staple or bind the documents as they copy, making your workflow more efficient.
Two-Sided Copying – Two-sided copying saves paper costs and is much more eco-friendly.
When you need a commercial copier, make CESCO Inc. your first choice. Our team will help you select a copier with all of the essential features you need to run your business efficiently.
Making sure your office has the right technology is vital for maintaining the efficiency of your business. You especially want to ensure that you buy the right commercial printers for your workspace. Here are a few things to consider when selecting commercial printers in Dallas, TX, for your office.
The Cheapest Printers aren’t Always the Most Affordable
Your budget is obviously an important consideration when purchasing commercial printers for your business. However, you don’t always want to go for the printer with the lowest price tag. Check the price of the replacement ink and toner before you buy a printer. If you do a lot of printing in your office, you will save more money by checking the cost of consumables instead of the initial cost of the printers.
Choosing a Printer Type
You want to ensure that your printer has the right technology for what you need. For example, an LED printer is okay for someone who prints mostly text, but if you print a lot of images, you may want to go with an inkjet printer. Compare the quality of inkjet, laser, solid ink, and LED printers to determine which one best suits the type of documents you regularly print.
Consider Office Size and Printing Volume
How many people will need to use the printer in your office? It is very important to choose a printer that can handle the kind of speed and output you require at your office. You may also want to consider purchasing multiple commercial printers for large offices and offices with multiple floors.
You can find the best commercial printers at CESCO Inc. Contact us today and let our expert team help you choose the best printer for your business.